Saturday, April 9

Movie Night

Eitan: "Can I do football skills Monday afternoon?"
Madeleine: "You can't Eitan. You have cross country."
Me: "And how do you know that?"
Madeleine: "I'm not an outcast, Dad."

Eitan and Madeleine: "Family movie night!"
Sonnet: "Do you want to watch 'Ghost Busters'?"
Madeleine: "What about that other one?"
Sonnet: "'Whatever Works' by Woody Allen?"
Madeleine: "Yes! That one."
Eitan: "Is it rated?"
Me:
Sonnet: "It says it is rated 12."
Madeleine: "Eitan is worried that there is inappropriate material."
Me: "Eitan is worried that he is going to see a bottom."
Eitan: "Dad!"
Sonnet: "It says 'moderate sex references.'"
Me: "See, just like I said. A bottom . ."
Eitan:

Sonnet: "Eat your salad."
Madeleine: "I hate Salad."
Me: "Since when?"
Madeleine: "I've hated salad since last year."